Oats considered being the healthiest grains which are easily digested substance, which is very beneficial in keeping you healthy.
A very healthy breakfast option and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, soluble, beta glucan, fiber, and antioxidants.
Oatmeal has many health benefits like reduced blood glucose levels, less risk of heart disease and weight loss.
Here are some health benefits of oats and oatmeal:
- Cholesterol Control: Oats integrated with low fat as well as low calories so it is easy to digest. Due to having fiber, vitamins, and protein, it controls cholesterol and prevents from cardiovascular diseases.
- Control Blood Sugar: Oats are also beneficial for diabetic patients especially people who are overweight or have type 2 diabetes, eat this daily for controlling sugar.
- Relieve From Constipation: If you have a problem of constipation, then eat oatmeal daily in the breakfast, because it is a quick-digestible substance containing nutrients or eliminates the fat in the body, it cleanses the stomach and removes the problem of constipation.
- Reduces risk of cancer: According to a research, if you want to avoid cancer, then eat oats daily. It contains phytochemical and lignan which helps prevent hormone-related cancers like breast, prostate and ovarian cancer.
- Improve Memory Power: Generally, memory power decreases in old age, due to which people have many types of mental illnesses. If we continue to consume oats, our memory power is getting stronger even in old age.
- Helps Lose Weight: A healthy weight loss breakfasts, contain Insoluble or soluble fiber which helps to burn the fat. By eating oats regularly, you can reduce your weight.
- Helps Blood Sugar: oats contains Insoluble or soluble fiber which helps to burn the fat. By eating oats regularly, you can reduce your weight.
- Boost immune system & Control Blood Pressure: Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan; it increases the body’s immune system. It also controls blood pressure by eating breakfast every day.
- Skin Protection: If you want to look beautiful, then mix oats in raw milk and make a paste and apply this paste on your skin. Using this paste will bring brightness to your skin and face. If you have a problem of itching then you can remove it by using oats. For this, you need to add oatmeal in the water and bath with it. This will stop the itching on the skin.
How to make oats meal for your breakfast.
Oats meals are most commonly used during breakfast.
You can enjoy oats in many ways but a very simple way to make oatmeal is:
• 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
• 1 cup (250 ml) of water or milk.
• Add sugar or salt.
Mix the ingredients in a vessel and cook until it becomes completely soft.
You can add cinnamon, fruits, nuts; seeds to make oatmeal (porridge) more nutrient and tasty.