Traveling is always a pleasure and if you have the right stuff packed in the right manner, then it becomes a wrinkle-free experience. Gone are the days when we used to handle lots of baggage ’s, today each one of us would like to travel lite and enjoy a hurdle free experience.
Here we have a travelers packing checklist for you to avoid your hurry worry experience:
Your luggage bag and its weight:
Pick up luggage bag that is versatile, light and large so that you can keep you’re all your essentials. Place heavy items at the bottom of your bag also save some space in the bag for all your holiday shopping.
It would be good if your bag under warranty so in case if you face any issue with your bag like a broken wheel, handle or zipper so you can get repaired local services center.
Before arriving at the airport, weigh your luggage bags and make sure you are within the restrictions otherwise you have to pay extra for your overweight luggage.
Categories of your Clothes:
Must have items in clothing
- Lightweight clothing that can be layered.
- Long/half-sleeved shirts or T-shirts.
- Sweaters or jacket.
- Pants or shorts.
- Belt, Wallet.
- Comfortable shoes, Socks, and flip-flop.
- Rain jacket, windbreaker or umbrella
- Underwear, Vest
- Sunglasses and Hat.
- Dresses and skirts.
- Swimsuit or swim trunks.
Electronics and Gadgets.
Gadgets are part of life these days. Must not forget items
- Phone and phone charger.
- Power Bank for charging.
- Camera and charger.
- Laptop and charger.
- VPN Network.
- Data card.
The Toiletry Bag Basics:
Do not forget the following travels essentials for your toiletry bag:
- Travel-sized soap, shampoo, Toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- Hairbrush or comb, hair ties, hair dryer.
- Hairspray, Hair gel, and beard oil.
- Shaving kit and extra razors
- Contact lenses or eyeglasses.
- Hand sanitizer and Paper Soap.
- Deodorant, perfume.
- Shampoo and conditioner.
- Face wash, face scrub and face cream.
- Sunscreen and face lotion.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- Personal mini mirror.
- Tissues and/or toilet paper.
- Travel Towel.
Travel Documents, and Cash and Cards:
Keep your important documents in the Travel Document Organizer.
Here’s your is your travel document-checklist.
- Personal Id.
- Cash, Debit and Credit Card.
- Health insurance card.
- Tickets (plane, train, bus, etc.)
- Require id photocopies and Print out.
- Guidebooks travel guides, maps, etc.
- Pen and Notepad.
You may need first aid at any given point in time. Please do carry compulsory medicines.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping pills.
- Eye/ear drops.
- Anti-Allergy medicines.
- Pain relief gel and medicines.
- Anti – Cold medicine and throat lozenges.
- Antibiotics Medicine.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Mosquito net and Mosquito repellent cream.
- Gauze pads.
Carry light snacks for trips even if you have pre-planned meal schedules, for example:
- Energy Drink.
- Bottled water.
Lest you get bored of the journey before reaching the destination, do not rule out the option of carrying some tools for entertainment. The best option is to study and explore the highlights/places to see the place you are going to visit.
- Diaries (and pens).
- Mobile Games.
- Decks of cards.
- Books as per your interest.
Trips are meant for fun and rest, not stress:
If you’re going for a long trip, it’s essential to arrange and complete your all personal, official and home basic things before you go. Here are some simple tasks to take care before you left, so that you can enjoy your trip hassle-free.
Checks before you leave.
- Set auto-reply mail on your official mail id.
- Prepay your all bill.
- Arrange a care for your pets, lawn, and plants.
- Unplug your home appliance.
- Keep valuables things in safe space.
- Lock all home windows and doors.
- If you have a trusty friend or relative then leave an alternate house key him.